View All Tenders

Online Submitted Tender

Organization Name

National Database and Registration Authority NADRA

Address 221-A SRA Colony
City Multan
Tel No. 061-9220133
Fax No. 061-6551260
Receipt No 108251
Tender No NADRA/AUC/2017-18/02
Description NADRA Regional Head Office Multan invites sealed bids for the disposal of 21x condemned vehicles of following categories on ?AS IS ? WHERE IS? basis:- Sr Type of Air Conditioners Qty a. HYUNDAI Shahzore (with rare cabin) 10 b. HINO Mini Bus (without seats) 02 c. MAZDA T-3500 (fabricated) 01 d. SUZUKI Ravi Pick-up 06 e. SUZUKI Potohar Jeeps 02 Terms & Conditions:- 1. Auction Form/Document along with detail terms and conditions can be obtained from NADRA RHO, 221/A, SRA Colony, Multan during working Hours (0900 Hours to 1700 Hours in working days only) from 30 Oct to 21 Nov 2017. 2. Completely filled Auction Form/Document in properly sealed envelope must reach at NADRA Regional Head Office, 221-A, SRA Colony, Multan by mail/hand on or before 22-11-2017 till 1130 Hours. 3. Bids will be opened on the same day at 1200 Hours at same place in the presence of bidders who wish to participate. 4. The vehicles can be inspected at NADRA MT, 1902/7-A Shah Shams Road, Near Chowk Rashidabad Multan from 0900 Hours to 1200 Hours in dates from 13 Nov 2017 to 21 Nov 2017 working days only 5. Pay Order of 10% of quoted amount against each vehicle will be attached with Auction Form/Document as earnest money (refundable) in the name of ?NSRC Disbursement Account NADRA RHO Multan?. 6. The successful/highest bidder will deposit the remaining 90% amount within three working days after approval of the bid by the Competent Authority. 7. Successful bidder will have to pay 10% withholding tax above the offered bid. 8. RHO NADRA Multan reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids and to add or withdraw any vehicle before opening of bids.
Remarks Auction Documents are available at NADRA RHO Multan
Advertisement Date 24/10/2017
Closing Date 22/11/2017
Closing Time 11:30:00 AM
Opening Time 12:00:00 PM
Tender Documents
Estimated Cost
Tender Nature National
Earnest Money
Bid Validity
Bidding/Tender Document Cost
Remarks Auction Documents are available at NADRA RHO Multan